Need a 3rd bottom tool bar

Kalfear

Been asked for before but its actually becoming a game breaker issue for me.

I personally NEED a 3rd bottom of screen tool bar as I have to many abilities on my Trooper and Smuggler and the side bars are not conveinent for when in combat!

I already put all my healing abilities to the left side and while not comfortable I make do

But having no room on the bottom 2 tool bars for distraction and flash bang and other skills means they never get used as you focus on the center during combat.

Not as dire as Rift (where I went 4 deep down the center) but 2 simply is not enough!

I need a 3rd center one and know others have been asking for it as well

Yes you can i have done that in the pass so you can try that.

OK that worked kinda

Gave me the 3rd bar on bottom so that issue muched improved (once I get use to smaller icons, but thats on me)

But its still to crammed pack full of stuff!

Would love a 5th bar (1 right, 1 left, 3 bottom) for some type of organization of abilities and hot keys!

IE, right now on left I have rest, buff, bike, tranq, droid slice, and other non combat ones

Its now fully functional in combat (Smugglers use tranq from stealth so no need to be on main hotbar) but still, mixing combat and non combat just feels cramped to me!

5th bar would solve this all.

I looked but saw no way to pull out a 5th bar, so if there is a way please let me know how.

There is a fifth bar in the UI. You can hotkey to it if you set it up (shift-5 for me), but you can't pull it out and have it on screen all the time like the other bars. I put all my legacy unlocks and racials on it - stuck I rarely use but might want without using the spellbook.