Planets You Would Like To See Added?

GamingGav

What planets would you like to see added in an update or future expansion?

My picks are: Kashyyyk & Naboo, I think both those worlds would be cool art wise & exploring. My Kashyyyk take would be more dark forest looking like in Kotor & Republic Commandos compare to the tropical take in Revenge of the Sith.

I love the fact Bioware has unlimited planets & environments to draw upon, I think for that fact SWTOR future excites me with the explorer gene in my blood! :)

What planets would you like to see added in an update or future expansion?

My picks are: Kashyyyk & Naboo, I think both those worlds would be cool art wise & exploring. My Kashyyyk take would be more dark forest looking like in Kotor & Republic Commandos compare to the tropical take in Revenge of the Sith.

I love the fact Bioware has unlimited planets & environments to draw upon, I think for that fact SWTOR future excites me with the explorer gene in my blood! :)

What does it matter?

They asked on Facebook and 1000s and 1000s picked Kashyyyk and others like Dant and Naboo and Yavin

And today we get....

Sorry forgot name of planet we getting as never heard of it before?

I really thought on this front EA wouldnt screw the pooch and would deliver what the fanbase wanted

Personally speaking, thinking of a Taris or Balmmorra sized Kashyyyk designed like it was in KotOR would probably been enough for me to resub just to explore it.

this unheard of planet they doing isnt

Not Makeb

^what a sad day for you :cool:

I'd really like to see Manaan (from KOTOR 1). If you haven't seen it before, it's mostly ocean with very few large cities built on top of them. It would stand out among our other available planets, there could be a big city area plus areas built underwater.

Also, SWIM PARTIIIES :D