Sick of playing same guys every single day

Metalmac

Does anyone else get tired of never playing new players but EXACTLY the same guys every day on different class?

And the smaller the server the worse the problem is. Bio Ware really dropped the ball in PVP for cross server PVP.

Does anyone else get tired of never playing new players but EXACTLY the same guys every day on different class?

And the smaller the server the worse the problem is. Bio Ware really dropped the ball in PVP for cross server PVP.

At least you can queue bro. Could be A LOT worse.

Can't say I thought much about this until a bunch of new 50's seemed to have hit in the last couple days. Guildies were offline and I was pugging it, and I looked at the other 7 people I was playing with, and thought "hmm, I don't know ANY of these people", after which it occurred to me how weird it was that this was the first time in months I could say that.

Server Transfers have to happen, and soon.

my former guild on a pve realm would just pvp all day and show to raid in pvp gear (1 of many reasons its former). before i really jumped into pvp on fatman i would wonder why ppl would pvp all day against the same ppl. i know the same could be said for pve raiding the same content.

maybe i just answered my own question....

Edited by vojinsa

At least you can queue bro. Could be A LOT worse.

It is that way now. Some days I am in que for 6 hours and others a few minutes.

This does not change my main complaint that is the same people are always the same people.

Really where the hell did " MMO" go?

You know MASSIVE MULTIPLAYER ONLINE?

Edited by Metalmac

Make alts on the opposite side on same server, or alts on a completely diff server. That's why I did to change things up a bit. It's fun.

After 6:30 I always play against the same 2 premades - all in fully augmented War Hero - Blackhole/Campaign stuff

Makes it personal and a hard fight uphill.

Waiting an eternity to get a pop is unacceptable tho.

Hence i roll alts on a more crowded server.

Edited by Sabredance

It's pretty bad. PvP died on my server due to this and many more problems. Haven't had a single queue in the level 50 bracket for over 3 weeks now. Rarely ever see a queue in the level 10-49 bracket even, 1-3 a day if we're lucky.

Just like you and the second thread response, I was pushed past my limit and quit, only regret is my 6 month Sub :(. Tera is a nice change and wisely supports cross realm function for PvE content. No PvP content yet but at the pace it's updating I wouldn't be surprised to see it implemented before Bioware does anything significant here. Free server transfers in Tera as well. Best of wishes mate, really enjoyed this game while it lasted and sincerely hope Bioware can turn it around but it's looking pretty grim at this point. :(

Edited by LeonHawkeye

i was in the same position same people over and over so i rerolled and now yell at pugs for being terrabad tards.

almost think the same people are better but being able to pvp when i wont is worth it.

similar problem on frostclaw with drop it like its hoth and kill HIM not me, when ever you que for pvp you know chances of getting them are high, and 9 times outta 10 the allways win, its at the point where ppl dont even bother during the match, ive been in some where they have had up to 70 kills and the rep team has a max of bout 15 its just not fun to pvp against them, and more often than not they are who you get. its annoying