Trolling trolls

pjabbuffalo

First off I played wow for 5 years thought and really enjoyed my time and thought it was a solid game when i came to raiding and leveling up alts (never did any pvp never liked it ) but grew tired of it and decided to give swtor a chance and really like what i see here. But I get tired of all theses trolls that come on these forums and bash the game like wow is just so perfect like its not a grind no bugs perfect balanced raids never have to do the same quest over and over again. I spent 3 months tues and thurs doing the lich king but that is not repetition I dont know what is then they nerfed it every week to make it easier and easier. I am not saying swtor perfect yes it needs some work but that takes time give it a few years but stop your trolling please.

Hello there pjabbuffalo,

We are closing this thread. While we understand that people can be frustrated with the community at times, please understand that threads like this, while made with good intentions, tend to draw out people who wish to be overly negative and incite flames. In the future, please create threads that encourage constructive discussion and not ones which criticize the community.

If you have suggestions for the game, we have a forum for specific suggestions, the Suggestion Box. We encourage you to continue discussion about Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ in a constructive manner.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.