Crew Skills and Affection

Fionah

Does your crew skills have to be maxed at 10k to get the best benefit for crafting? or is it lower, much like the legacy unlocks for crew affection around 9400 or so?

Thanks

10k. The reason the legacy unlocks are lower is because they're tied to completing the final conversation with that companion, and the affection level for those varies between ~8400-9600

To be honest, my *assumption* is that you need 10k for the maximum possible crafting bonus. I *think* I remember somebody posting that according to their tests the bonus increased every 2k on the 2k, which would imply that 9999 to 10k is where you get that final bit, but can't say as I've ever tested in myself.

(and yeah, the legacy stuff is only indirectly related to affection. Completing the companion questline is what matters. Only reason ANY affection is needed is because the companion quests are gated by affection, so you need a certain amount of affection to get access to the full questlines... different amounts for different characters though.

Does your crew skills have to be maxed at 10k to get the best benefit for crafting? or is it lower, much like the legacy unlocks for crew affection around 9400 or so?

Thanks

To my knowledge, it only affects the time to craft the item, not the crit chance.