Question for Sith Warriors *end game spoiler*

Shimunna

I have killed Darth Baras and I know Sith Warrior story ends there. Then I went to Ilum, finished all the Empire story related quests too, except the last quest, which is a flashpoint where i need to attack Darth Malgus. I don't do flashpoints or operations. I just do all the normal quests to enjoy the story. So I was wondering if there are any more quests related to the Empire story. i got daily quests but that doesn't count as story quests.

Also, Broonmark is the last companion i get as a Sith warrior right?

That is the end as far as story is concerned, but BioWare has hinted that new chapters of your storyline will be released (and that leads to new companions) Broonmark is the last official companion you can get as a SW.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, could someone clear this up for me please? I'm the same as the original poster; I do quests for the storyline and I don't really do heroics/flashpoints/group stuff. I've just killed Baras.. Have I reached the end of this character or should I go to Ilum? Is there much more story or is it not worthwhile to do it if I'm not interested in flashpoints?

Just trying to decide whether it'd be a waste of time to do Ilum or not. :o

Hey, could someone clear this up for me please? I'm the same as the original poster; I do quests for the storyline and I don't really do heroics/flashpoints/group stuff. I've just killed Baras.. Have I reached the end of this character or should I go to Ilum? Is there much more story or is it not worthwhile to do it if I'm not interested in flashpoints?

Well, if you don't do any group activity (including pvp) you have either the option to go to ilum or do space missions (which I figuere will get boring anyway). So I would suggest go there and play untill you get to the flashpoint part.

The Ilum stuff is part of the game's story, and not specific to any class. Every class has that storyline, including the Republic, though theirs is different, but still leads to the same end.