Removing mods fee

DarthMcJedi

Can you please remove the fee for removing item modifications? i accidentally wasted 300k by not checking to see if i liked a certain robe before I moved the mods into it, then back. the leve l50 mods got 37k and it's extremely expensive to change gear but have the same mods

the removing mod cost is pretty ridiculously high.

Especially when they have items for sale in game for millions of credits.

If you used the machine make it a reduced cost or free.

Something to make it more reasonable.

Even checking and doing it right, moving mods to a piece of gear, especially as the level increases, is very pricey.

There's your problem.

yeah ik but it cost me about 120k, not a mistake to move mods to an augmented doublesaber, im lucky somebody made it for me, because they cost 100k themselves on my server

Help save Thendys Noori server!!!

As a synthweaver I have now reached the point that I can also make 5 different augments for force users. Most of the gear I make has empty slots for the mods, armoring, enhancements and on occasion, an augment slot.

However, even with this option, the cost to pull out mods (any type) from other gear to place into what ever I make for someone is cost prohibitive for me as well as most of the people I make the gear for. It never was clear to me WHY BW set the costs of this option so high.

It has reached a point that personally I do not even bother removing anything any more, but just apply the new modification over the old. The cost of removing something I "might" be able to use elsewhere is much higher than just having a new one made for me or getting it from one of my dailies.