Big news 3 days old

captindoom

Online Community Manager Joveth Gonzalez responded to a question about server transfers on the official forums today, revealing that BioWare recently finished development of the system and is close to starting the testing phase of the process.

Joveth Gonzalez

I know you are all eager for information regarding character transfers and I just wanted to let you all know that this is definitely a studio wide priority. We’ve just about finished up on the development side of things, but in order to ensure a high quality service, the system needs to undergo extensive testing. The testing cycle, as some of you may know, is variable and highly dependent on a number of things. With that being said, as soon as this process is complete and we are confident in the quality of the service, you can expect to hear more detailed information.

Online Community Manager Joveth Gonzalez responded to a question about server transfers on the official forums today, revealing that BioWare recently finished development of the system and is close to starting the testing phase of the process.

Joveth Gonzalez

I know you are all eager for information regarding character transfers and I just wanted to let you all know that this is definitely a studio wide priority. We’ve just about finished up on the development side of things, but in order to ensure a high quality service, the system needs to undergo extensive testing. The testing cycle, as some of you may know, is variable and highly dependent on a number of things. With that being said, as soon as this process is complete and we are confident in the quality of the service, you can expect to hear more detailed information.

Transfer my 50 to the only real "Massive Multiplayer" server(Fatman) and everything will be good.