Jumping off the rental speeder - possible?

Adelas

In other games I have played, players can take the rental horse/speeder/whatever toward another location, and jump off partway through travel. For instance, on Ord Mantell, take the speeder at Falks Reach toward Fort Garnick, but jump off before you actually enter the fort, so you can talk to Paul's parents just outside the city walls.

Is this possible? What is the command?

Thanks!

I've spotted security chests, gathering nodes and guys looking at me wrong while in the taxi. I sure wish I could jump off and solve those problems.

Interestingly, my toon will inexplicably clap once in a while. She actually stood up on the speeder on Taris and clapped. Should have got a screen shot of that.

Speeders already have stands in odd places because people didn't want to walk, like the 'secret' Revanite camp for example.

Further, the taxi paths often cross through areas that are supposed to be a challenge to reach. Not much of a challenge if you can just jump off the taxi at any time.

Nothing is preventing you from walking back to a place other than enemies and obstacles, so if you see something along the way go back to wherever it was and try to enjoy the trip.

Further, the taxi paths often cross through areas that are supposed to be a challenge to reach. Not much of a challenge if you can just jump off the taxi at any time.

I agree with Mithros, Speeders cross often through areas that are supposed to be a challenge to get to.

Though I'd like to see a option to jump off at the next taxi point if you for example chose the wrong place to travel to.

In other games I have played, players can take the rental horse/speeder/whatever toward another location, and jump off partway through travel. For instance, on Ord Mantell, take the speeder at Falks Reach toward Fort Garnick, but jump off before you actually enter the fort, so you can talk to Paul's parents just outside the city walls.

Is this possible? What is the command?

Thanks!

That is one of the most frustrating things about the taxi's in this game. :mad:

It's frustrating that taxis do exactly the job they're designed for, that is to take you from place to place, and are not designed to replace your feet/your own speeder? Why don't they just let us click at any point on the map and instant teleport? Edited by Valakhnarr