PvP 30 Second Timer

Phlem

It is me or are the teams with the fewest amount of players who trigger the 30 second timer winning all of the warzones all of the sudden? Or did some crafty players figure out a way to exploit the 30 second timer to their advantage allowing them to win? It wasn't until this weekend when I noticed that the teams with 4-5 people were winning, when I thought it was suppose to be looked at as a forfeit by that team?

I lost two WZ's today in the 10-49 bracket when we had 8 people and the imp team had 4 people once and 5 people the next time. I wonder if there is a bug that gives them the win if the team size drops below a certain # when the match begins? I know a lot of people were commenting about the amount of imps that were quitting when we actually ended up in a WZ with them.

I have seen this in some cases where in a Civil War game one side would attain enough of a lead and have half of them drop out. The "warzone will end" timer will kick in and by this point there's not a lot that can be done about it.

I've seen that also.

What I was seeing yesterday was what appeared to be people, probably playing a second account, dropping their group on the other side at the right time allowing their team to win the WZ even though they had to few people. Like I said before. Until I saw this over the weekend, the team with the fewest people always lost.

This happened in Huttball, the Civil War, and to an extent Novare Coast. Mostly happened the Civil War though. Hope this is just a bug that gets fixed, because there is no reason why a team with 3-4 players should win, and get medals, when they cause the WZ to end after 30 seconds.

I sent a couple screenshots to Customer Service yesterday for investigation.