What's the Occasion? I have a queue tonight!

Kourage

Hit play and to my surprise, there's a queue of about 50-60 to log into my server.

I can't recall the last time I saw a queue. Is there an event or special occasion tonight?

Edited by Kourage

Hit play and to my surprise, there's a queue of about 50-60 to log into my server.

I can't recall the last time I saw a queue. Is there an event or special occasion tonight?

Summer so people have vacations, kids are out of school so they may have a little more time to play now.

All the people jumping from the TERAtanic, after finding out their TERAbbile game is just another Korean grindfest.

Edited by Ghost_Operative

Summer so people have vacations, kids are out of school so they may have a little more time to play now.

OIC

My son is in school until Thursday, but I don't let him play MMORPGs. He's only 11.

Bioware is now using player bots. :p

weird...

because while you got a queue , my server go from 80-90 people on the flee at prime time to just 40....

so hmm are they all rerolling on your server or what?

A lot of people are re-rolling characters on the higher populated servers, so they have a more established "home" before they switch their main.

A lot of people are re-rolling characters on the higher populated servers, so they have a more established "home" before they switch their main.

There's absolutely no guarrantee you will be able to transfer to any of the high population servers. They may not even give you options.

I guess a lot of people are like me and are returning from Diablo 3.

I played D3 almost non-stop since it released, and leveled one char to 60, and another to 50.

Farming for drops while kiting champion mobs endlessly in circles in Inferno difficulty got super boring.

Some of my friends who also got 60 already quit D3 after realizing the game offers nothing but the same grind.

So currently I am back to playing SWTOR.

And I start to appreciate how much better the SWTOR storyline is compared to D3's joke of a plot. :rak_04:

Edited by corebit

Yes. The special event is an exodus of the refugees of the other 100+ servers.

Edited by Dosvidaniya