Questions about Transfer

Golin

I know nothing is really out yet, or set about transfers but I was wondering a few things. The biggest thing I wanted to know is if the Legacy and all characters will transfer; rather then just one char. Also wondering if Legacy could merge with another due to transfer.... lets say I make a new char right now on a higher pop server. Now when I transfer over there when able will my main Legacy from the low pop merge with the newer one I just started?

PS- Please no posts telling me to search forums..... do not have much time, and some of the Transfer posts are really long.

I know nothing is really out yet, or set about transfers but I was wondering a few things. The biggest thing I wanted to know is if the Legacy and all characters will transfer; rather then just one char. Also wondering if Legacy could merge with another due to transfer.... lets say I make a new char right now on a higher pop server. Now when I transfer over there when able will my main Legacy from the low pop merge with the newer one I just started?

PS- Please no posts telling me to search forums..... do not have much time, and some of the Transfer posts are really long.

Legacies won't merge. Highest Legacy always takes precedence. So if you create a new toon on a high pop server you could eventually transfer all or just one of your current characters to that server and bring your Legacy name and all unlocked perks with them. Any characters left on your old server would still retain your Legacy name and unlocks as well so in essence you could have 2 servers with Legacy Level 50 if you planned it right.

The only drawbacks are you will most likely not be able to transfer to a high pop server for free at the start. Also, if your Legacy or character name has been taken on the destination server you will have to get a free name change.

Will pay transfers to larger pop server be available right away? Might be willing to pay if I could be on a high pop server!

From what we know so far, the free transfers start BEFORE update 1.3. Since 1.3 will be released in Q1 2012 (max June 2012), the free transfers are coming really soon. I expect it in about 16 days, at most.

We know that after the free transfers to targeted "super servers", there will be paid transfers but we don't know when exactly. Probably after update 1.3, I guess.

So, I predict:

1st. Free transfers to targeted "super servers" around June 19th 2012

2nd. Update 1.3 - Legacy & Allies around June 26th 2012

3rd. Paid transfers around July 10th 2012

Edited by Sammm