The Truth Behind All This

The fact of the matter is the forums have slowly stopped posting on whats unfair in PvP or any PvE content due to lack of enjoyment. The Truth is that no one can get into any warzones or ops because of low pop on servers. So you can't say last night me and some guildies played 3 Wz's and had this 8 man pre-made that out dps everyone on our team.

No the truth is last night you and 2 guild members were the only ones on your fleet. Their used to be a peak time on most servers where people that still played logged on and did some things whether it be Wz's,HM,Ops. For my server it used to be 9-11 PM Est. Not any more now its just strictly 5 ppl on Rep Fleet at peak. My guild is the only Rep Guild (still on the server) waiting on transfers instead of taking the initiative and re-rolling .So at so called Peak Times I decided to log onto my Vanguard and see how many people were logged on the entire Rep side 36 people and on Empire around 63. This means at so called Peak Times their are about 99 people. With this being said I have come up with how these next few updates are going to be like.

1.3 - Server Transfers are BioWare's way of getting players back on track and having them focus on actual gameplay and not how we should all re-roll on The Fatman. LFG Tool is suppose to be the reward of server transfers, you cant have one without the other. If you had just a LFG Tool on a Vacant Server it would be useless.No new content due to the fact that players haven't been able to play what was in 1.2.

1.4 - Depending on the effect 1.3 1.4 could have new content being introduced (Warzone,Ops,HM FP) but only if 1.3 didn't screw some **** up. So if we give good responses to 1.3 most likely they will just continue to build on the Legacy;BUT BUT if we say *** to everything then were back to square one with BioWare trying to fix some ****.

I still see posts coming up with unfair PVP, or even PVE. One person was complaining how his SW doesn't get a tank til late in the game, so he was having trouble at around the end of chapter 1. Another was a person complaining about how there are too many JC/SIs in Warzones and need to be limited to 2 per team.