Are there any items that improve force regen rate?

Culhaven

• 2 weeks later...
This is not true. I have inspected players in WZ's and have seen healers with Force Regen rates of 10. When you mouse over that area, Alacrity is the "trait" that it displays. I still have not found out just how that works, because I'm at 9.43% alacrity and my force regen has never exceeded the base number of 8.0%.

This is not true. I have inspected players in WZ's and have seen healers with Force Regen rates of 10. When you mouse over that area, Alacrity is the "trait" that it displays. I still have not found out just how that works, because I'm at 9.43% alacrity and my force regen has never exceeded the base number of 8.0%.

There is only one way for a Sage to get 10 force regen, and that is through the talent in the TK tree that gives +10% force regen up to three times when using Disturbance. That means the Sage was a hybrid healer (21/20 or whatever). But to maintain 10 force regen requires a regular stream of disturbances (which really suck unless you go full TK btw) which also means you aren't healing. It's not worth it.

There are no items in the game as far as I know that boost force regen.