End of Chapter 1 doesn't make sense [GIANT spoiler alert]

Roarack

So I just finished Chapter 1 and chose to not believe Vivicar and kill him (option 2), only to be informed 5 minutes later that he was actually telling the truth and all the masters he infected had died. But then you go back to the Jedi Counsel and Master Yuon is RIGHT THERE when you get your title for defending the order. So I thought that was pretty cool, figured I had missed something in the previous story mission where I shielded her a second time and that's why she lived.

But then I got the follow up mail about the quest, and the first line is "I'm sorry about the loss of Master Yuon." Is it just me, or is this a giant continuity problem?

I had a similar problem, but it was in Act 3 ending (class quest ending).

After defeating the first son, I chose the 2nd option (neither light nor dark), where he does get killed, but later I got a mail from him saying thank you for sparing him, which is the lightside choice :confused:

still got extra credits :D ..............like 300 something only :(

it's been awhile but i thought yuon doesnt die (something to do with the shielding stuff right before the end of the act) and the rest do die. i also remember getting the correct email saying the masters died but not anything about yuon dieing. i know i have gotten the wrong in game mails before while doing quests so i would think that is bugged more than the cut scenes.