I have a JC sage and have not gotten holiday yet

lorrilee

I am a lvl 22 and have not gotten holiday yet..I have the doctor just not Holiday did I miss something along the way I wonder?

Theran has an ability where he calls Holiday and she mezzes a target for a short time. But she isn't a separate companion I'm afraid.

I'm pretty sure there are plenty of Light Side Consulars that would willingly take 10k Darkside points if they were given an option to "accidently" force wave Tharan off a cliff and claim Holiday as their own. You know who you are.

Holiday comes on Nar Shadaa with Theran Cedrax. Us consulars don't get our 2nd companion until Nar Shadaa.. So that's Tython, Coruscant, Taris, Nar Shadaa. Lvl 22, your close to leaving Taris (18-24).

I am a lvl 22 and have not gotten holiday yet..I have the doctor just not Holiday did I miss something along the way I wonder?

If Tharan's not summoning Holiday in combat, pull up his hotkey bar. One of his commands is "Summon Holiday." Check to see if its autocast indicator (the small white box inside the command's button) is lit. If not, right-click on the hotkey to toggle the autocast on.