Legacy Transfer Question

ZacharySosa

I recently left my server to join a more populated one. I joined the pvp server "The Fatman." My question is this. Because I dont have a legacy on the Fatman server yet, If I transfer one of my characters over will my legacy transfer as well. I'm only asking because my legacy lvl is 35 and I dont want to have to start it over. If anyone know's anything I would appreciate the feedback.

I believe (don't have a link for proof) that they said that your legacy will transfer over with your character, including all unlocks. Also, if you have legacies on both servers, then the highest level legacy will be the one that gets "kept."

Pretty sure that's what I read.

I believe (don't have a link for proof) that they said that your legacy will transfer over with your character, including all unlocks. Also, if you have legacies on both servers, then the highest level legacy will be the one that gets "kept."

I seen the same thing. Think it was a Dev post or a Q&A thing. I do remember seeing it.

^

Yeah read this too