Op/Scoudrel always OP

FMLDestroyer

A very enlightened post by one, Gillybear, really struck home with me, and I'm willing to do him one better. So long as the AC scoundrel/operative remains in the game I will consider it to be OP.

Even though every single dps scoundrel/op on my server has either quit the game or rerolled, I suspect that this AC still lurks on other servers.

They are OP and this entire AC should be removed and the healing tree should become a sniper spec, only then will scoundrel/op be balanced in this game.

Constructive feedback only please.

Jack

A very enlightened post by one, Gillybear, really struck home with me, and I'm willing to do him one better. So long as the AC scoundrel/operative remains in the game I will consider it to be OP.

Even though every single dps scoundrel/op on my server has either quit the game or rerolled, I suspect that this AC still lurks on other servers.

They are OP and this entire AC should be removed and the healing tree should become a sniper spec, only then will scoundrel/op be balanced in this game.

Jack

Problem with these posts is that they put far too much faith in the community to realise that it is a joke.

Jack

How can you ask for constructive feedback when you provide no constructive reasoning as to why one of the most underpowered classes is OP :confused:

How can you ask for constructive feedback when you provide no constructive reasoning as to why one of the most underpowered classes is OP :confused:

It is pretty obvious. Ops has stuns and swtor is a stunfest, therefore Ops OP.

I may have forgotten to mention that removing this AC will also allow all the baddie sorc/mercs to 1v1 PTs, Sins, and Maras which should result in most of the nerf threads being dropped.

As for juggs (the only AC that has yet to be mentioned) they seem to be perfectly balanced with their aoe that can crit for 5.5-7k per person and hopping around the WZ like frogs on crack and putting up top dmg numbers, I'm convinced that Jugg is in fact the real stealth class as it almost entirely escapes notice.

Once scoundrel/op AC is removed, they can reroll Jugg and dominate from the "shadows" and enjoy their new perfectly balanced dmg.

I totally agree with the original post. Can we also get rid of sage/sorc though? They look funny. Most of the other classes too.

In an ideal world the game will just be perfectly balanced Maras versus Sents. And the rest of us whose accounts no longer exist can all be having more fun in GW2.

[for the avoidance of all doubt I play an Op, a Sorc, and a Trooper]

I totally agree with the original post. Can we also get rid of sage/sorc though? They look funny. Most of the other classes too.

In an ideal world the game will just be perfectly balanced Maras versus Sents. And the rest of us whose accounts no longer exist can all be having more fun in GW2.

[for the avoidance of all doubt I play an Op, a Sorc, and a Trooper]

I appreciate your perspective sir and concur that they do indeed look funny.

I read leaked 1.4 notes that op scr is indeed being removed due to making too many people unsub. Bw decided to remove the class completely because even if they reduce their damage by a 200% multiplier they are still op.

I read leaked 1.4 notes that op scr is indeed being removed due to making too many people unsub. Bw decided to remove the class completely because even if they reduce their damage by a 200% multiplier they are still op.

They intended to do so at launch but simply didn't have the time.

Really OP? I play a shield tech PT and typically lay waste to scoundrels..If anything I think my tank speced PT is OP lol. I almost always top the scoreboards (only with that class) and scoundrels dont stand a chance. In all honesty, its how the class is played, balance is FINE, F I N E lol. People need to quit whining about this before the homogenization starts. There will always be someone better than you, deal with it.

Thanks Jack for seeing my thread regarding how broken OP operatives are. I concur with your points entirely. It's pretty lame that they can cast deflection and kill the entire enemy team due to their blades doing one-shots if they hit a vital spot in an opponent. Let alone that any damage they suffer they have these personal healing nano-bots that go around and mend their wounds faster than they can acquire them.

Ops are truly overpowered and deserve a nerf now before they make more subscribers unsub due to how blatantly overpowered they are.

FWIW I've heard that Gillybear character is ALWAYS correct so I have no choice but to agree with everything you've said, OP.

Also Tankassins are easy to kill, Pyrotech Powertechs put out some pretty terrible damage numbers in WZ's and 31 point Seer Sages are nearly impossible to kill.

Edited by trevdar

It's not so much that OP/Scoundrels are so overpowered. It's that they can still occasionally kill people through the computer by inducing stress heart attacks by stunning them. The devs are worried that they can't pay their subscription fees while dead.