A gift to all Quinn lovers ^^

Lawrichai

To all of you who enjoyed Quinn's personality, story arc and inner storms, here is an illustration I made in his honor.

Through those three lighting sources I wanted to show Malavai's tortured soul:

Coldly bound to his duty towards the empire, being devoured by red hot flames towards those impulses that he repress all the time and the balance he will eventually reach in the middle.

Enjoy =^.^=

You can see my other illustration on this Fan Art Thread and within my Deviant Art account.

Edited by Lawrichai

I saw the thread title and I thought, "Yippee!" And as usual you didn't disappoint. Amazing. I love how you really work their personalities into your illustrations.

My warrior has only just met Quinn, and I can't wait to get him as a companion. Fun fun.

You beat me to it! I imagine it like a scene in BSG where they airlock a toaster or traitor. Oh, if only...

Bye Quinn!!! *WHOOOOSH*!!!

The only thing that would make it better is if he was on fire (until he hit vacuum and it went out, of course).

I wish i could stab quinn with my saber.

That would be too quick and unsatisfying... airlocking him and seeing the horror on his face as he knows he is about to be sent out into space to die is much more satisfying... of course, being set on fire before-hand would add some icing on that cake :)

The only thing that would make it better is if he was on fire (until he hit vacuum and it went out, of course).

Still too good for him - everytime I see Quinn still alive on my ship makes me add a few hours to the torment waiting for him when I am finally allowed to met out the punishment he so clearly deserves

aawwww come oooooon, what happened to "forgive and forget"?

:p

I'm pretty sure Quinn will be working is cute arse off to make up to it :rolleyes:

Forgive and Forget went out the window the second he did his gloaty face while electrocuting my wife. Attacking me I've got no issue with, but he picked the wrong line to cross.

So now my Quinn working his undead (rakghoul face) arse off cleaning my ship while wearing Vette's old slave collar (aka prisoner social gear).

But your Quinn looks quite nice. Well done. ;)