What new features do you NOT want to see brought to SWTOR

Pcolapat

Everyone has something they want the developers to implement in the game. There are thousands of posts like those. You know though that it is entirely possible that the developers are secretly working on something that may or may not be popular with the community.

Okay. here is your opportunity to tell them what features you don't want to see in the future.

Here are five of mine.

1. Flying Mounts-There really is no need for them in this game. It isn't a seamless world. The planets are the zones in this game, and they are not connected like in other games that have flying mounts. So to me, adding them would be pointless.

2. Ganking penalties like bounties or criminal points. If they ever get world PVP working in this game I hope they have the guts to let the players enforce the law themselves. I really dislike game features that discourage any form of player verses player interaction. Some of the most memorable times in an MMO for me was ganking the gankers.

3. Player housing- we have ships. They were intended to be our housing. Improve on those instead of creating land based apartments for us.

4. Gungans- don't even think about it.

5. Holiday themed social gear- This is star wars. The Star Wars Holiday Special was rediculous enough. If people want to parade around in Santa hats they need to do it in a galaxy far far away from me.

Edited by Pcolapat

I don't like the 3rd point. damn do I want a house on Coruscant outside the metropolis, in a nice neighbourhood where everyone can see my trophies when they walk by. or at least a nice fancy appartment/loft :(

stuff I don't want?

third-party-add-ons :p

They already said they are definitaly NOT adding gungans in this game EVER surrounded by a HUGE applause at the guild summit. I was there :)

They have stated there will be no land based housing that our ships are our homes and they will improve upon them in the future.

I don't think there will be "penalties" on bounties or ganking. There WILL be a bounty system though for bounty hunters I'll say that. I can guarantee that.

Flying mounts? lol why would they do that..we already have taxis that are faster than H.ELL!! plus sprint and quick travel...hehe

NO GUNGANS IS THE BEST NEWS EVER!! :D

I make it a point to not try and enforce my view of what is fun and not fun upon everybody else, it is a game after all.

MMO's should strive to provide content for as many players and player types as possible. This means there will (and should be) many activities I love to do as well as some that I don't particularly care for.

For example, I don't think so much of myself as to assume that since I don't like player housing, it shouldn't be included for those that do. Again, it is a game and as such, much more can be gained from a policy of inclusion and not exclusion.

There seems to be a lot of "I hated this in another game so it shouldn't be here" in this community. Quite sad really.

I don't think there will be "penalties" on bounties or ganking. There WILL be a bounty system though for bounty hunters I'll say that. I can guarantee that.

that will be awesome, that is one of the big things i want next to a 3d enhanced space system....

also what I don't want more designs based of the movies, i want bioware to draw inspiration from their previous works and other old republic material in the EU.... (for example i don't like every bounty hunter being a boba clone)

(or how the empire in TOR is strangely similar to Palatines)

They already said they are definitaly NOT adding gungans in this game EVER surrounded by a HUGE applause at the guild summit. I was there :)

They have stated there will be no land based housing that our ships are our homes and they will improve upon them in the future.

Flying mounts? lol why would they do that..we already have taxis that are faster than H.ELL!! plus sprint and quick travel...hehe

NO GUNGANS IS THE BEST NEWS EVER!! :D

The same people who applauded to no LFG tool? Yet here it comes. X-server wont be far behind.

There is only one new feature that I do not want to see in the game. it appeared not so long ago and I still can not understood who asked about it. This new feature - empty servers. Edited by Rovshchik