person maybe not getting exp

karana_

okay so this guy named skills has been pvp'ing for like 3 weeks at least at lvl 49 and he seems to never lvling and when me or my crew face him he hits us like a truck and when i look at his stats he is over 1600 willpower which seems little high for a 49 does anybody else find this odd. Ps. when i first ran into him he was a 48 over 3 months ago.

he probably leaves the game just before it finishes, therefore avoiding any gains including exp. if hes been at this level a while it will have given him enough time to build up the best set of gear he can get for the level, which most other people dont do, hence his high stats. nothing hes doing is against any of the rules, though in my mind its all a bit pointless. Edited by looneybinjim

he probably leaves the game just before it finishes, therefore avoiding any gains including exp. if hes been at this level a while it will have given him enough time to build up the best set of gear he can get for the level, which most other people dont do, hence his high stats. nothing hes doing is against any of the rules, though in my mind its all a bit pointless.

That dude must be a brick ****house. Augments are lvl 49 i believe? He could have stacked expertise too, if he ripped mods out of the pvp weapons. Maybe being a beast in lowbie pvp would be fun though ...