Dark Side Jedi/Light Side warrior?

JohnyHoward

Soooo, I plan on playing both a full Dark side Jedi Knight and A full light side Sith warrior.

My question is, Will this make the story lines gimp? I have leveled both up to about level 12 and I kind of feel that doing this combo will make the story line gimp.

Anyone done something similar? Or should I just go Light side Jedi and dark side warrior?

thx.

You mean will it become difficult to roleplay based on your choices? That's up to you. It's perfectly possible to rationalize a dark Jedi or a light Warrior. It's up to you to figure out how it works. :)

Not sure if serious...

Light/Dark choices have no impact on your gameplay. At all. They're a cosmetic feature to make you think you're making choices.

Not entirely true.

If you go full dark side as a Jedi Knight, you are denied the Master title. Saw some videos on Youtube of the end of the Jedi knight story. Due to you giving into your temptations, you are not ready to be a Master.

However, to the OP. Play as you like. I am taking my Knight full dark because it makes things more fun and interesting along the way.

Edited by Darth_Victus

Not entirely true.

If you go full dark side as a Jedi Knight, you are denied the Master title. Saw some videos on Youtube of the end of the Jedi knight story. Due to you giving into your temptations, you are not ready to be a Master.

However, to the OP. Play as you like. I am taking my Knight full dark because it makes things more fun and interesting along the way.

You are wrong. You'll get the title regardless of which way you swing ;)

I remember a post a while back that summed up both of these questions pretty well.

A dark Jedi is more someone who's inclined to wanting the Republic to win at any and all costs necessary to get there. You wont really hold true to the Jedi Code in most cases, since the Code is something that hold you back from your desire to victory. A light Jedi, on the other hand, follows the Code for the most part and will look to the Code for guidance more often than not, even if doing so might not be smart military wise.

For the Sith, a dark Sith is what you think of when you think of a Sith, the evil ****** who does anything and everything evil either for his own purposes or because its just fun... or both. A light Sith, on the other hand, can still very much be evil but he isn't really one to just use violence and slaughter just because he can. A light Sith has been described as using his head more, trying to think ahead and calculating advantages to disadvantages, as opposed to the dark Sith who will just kill anything and be done with it. Both can still very much be evil, but the light one is more cunning and the dark one is more of one who enjoys slaughter.

As it was said though, neither side effects the ultimate outcome of the story. There might be a few things here and there that are different, but those are relatively minor and dont effect what happens at the end of the story. Play which you feel you would have the most fun with, since dark or light on Jedi or Sith can be very fun to play.