E3 2012 new content

Fellface

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is interesting that the wording is "EA will also bring some expansions and new game content for Star Wars: The Old Republic".

I am torn on what to make of it. On one hand, they could be tipping the hand that we will get news on the first expansion. On the other hand, the use of the plural "expansions" leaves me with little confidence in the report as I do not believe that BW would come out and announce multiple expansions.

It is interesting that the wording is "EA will also bring some expansions and new game content for Star Wars: The Old Republic".

I am torn on what to make of it. On one hand, they could be tipping the hand that we will get news on the first expansion. On the other hand, the use of the plural "expansions" leaves me with little confidence in the report as I do not believe that BW would come out and announce multiple expansions.

Of course, it wouldn't be the first time a gamersource news site or blog sit has made the mistake of calling updates expansions.

i'm not going to get all excited, but I am hopeful

Edited by williambr

Word is we will see some new playable species before this year is out. Lets hope that is true.

Though personally I am expecting Cathar to be one of the first implemented.

Unlckablle through legacy though right? Legacy seems to be their thing.

Sounds like a sequel to the garbage Star War Bounty Hunter game. :(

Battlefront 3 NOW!

Bounty Hunter wasnt garbage! are you insane? One of my favorite PS2 games. But I do agree they should announce Battle Front 3 already!

Bounty Hunter wasnt garbage! are you insane? One of my favorite PS2 games. But I do agree they should announce Battle Front 3 already!

Yep, battlefront 3

republic commando(lucas should be beaten and bagged for ending it on a cliff hanger)

and bounty hunter 2

I would be a happy starwars nerd