favorite paid legacy unlock?

netskink

The best one is the secret one that does not unlock until you have 8 level 50's all valour rank 60 or more and with all companions including ship's droid at maximum affection:-

If I told you I would have to kill you :rak_05:

None of the above. Not one is worth the price in my opinion.

Legacy level is meaningless. It feel that the prices should scale as your legacy level increases since the utility offered by the unlocks is negligible. Prices should decrease as your legacy level increases. Then and only then would they be worth buying to me.

Repair droid.

2nd fav is rocket boost. (well, only other one that's really "useful")

The droid would be good provided we could recall directly to the space ship.

The rocket boost looks silly on all characters but BH and maybe Trooper, it's especially worse on Force users.

You feel like playing a Marvel game with them on.

None of the above. Not one is worth the price in my opinion.

Legacy level is meaningless. It feel that the prices should scale as your legacy level increases since the utility offered by the unlocks is negligible. Prices should decrease as your legacy level increases. Then and only then would they be worth buying to me.

This.

The repair droid is arguable worth it for the droid mods, but even then you can just go get onto someone elses ship that was silly enough to drop a million credits and buy the mods from his droid.

I can't see anythign in future that is of much use either except maybe the xp oens for alts. Field Respec is probably going to be worthless as well. As it is not duel spec it will probably just give you the ability to pay for a respec from anywhere. Meaning you will pay 5-10 million credits so you can spend your credits anywhere..... Every ops and 80% of the HM's are located on the fleet right by the respec guy anyways. you save yourself like 30 second by paying what will probably 5-10 million credit legacy unlock.

Field repair bot. another great example. there is a service droid right by the entrance to all ops/hm's only time you are ever repairing is when you die/wipe. so why do you need a field droid if you can repair at the entrance when you release.

Crit chance while crafting, and travel perks are probably the only ones i will end up paying for.

The repair droid was a horribly waste of credits.

Its my droid yet it charges me to repair, the write up made it sound like it would repair your gear not offer you what every vendor in the game does. Many of whom are located in a space port that I have to travel through to get to my ship. As for the mods there is only a very limited selection available which can easily be offset by affection from your companions. And while it is possible to gift up the droid and then have the mod its very costly and probably can be reproduced better by an existing companion.

Unity maybe the one thing worth buying for the price. But on the whole they are all overly expensive and pretty useless. Given how excited the devs were over it there isn't much to it.

I like the purchasable race unlocks. I level pretty slowly, and there is at least one "impossible" race/class combo I'd like to play one day. :)

The presence bonus for humans is really great too -- holy crumbs, my alt's companion is strong! I leveled a human for that unlock, though.

This.

The repair droid is arguable worth it for the droid mods, but even then you can just go get onto someone elses ship that was silly enough to drop a million credits and buy the mods from his droid.

But SOMEBODY has to have bought it.

And yeah, of COURSE I mean the sensors on the repair droid. The "hey, merchant on my ship I can use to repair" functionality is pointless. Odds are you'd have to run past a half dozen merchants that can repair on the way to your ship from wherever you're adventuring.

I paid for "doublelaser" emote. I'll never spend cash anymore on legacy stuff. This emote cost 250k, and is really bad.

Maybe I'll buy the GTN if they make a cross faction GTN only available from the ship, but 5M is really expensive for that.

The ship "Hutt cartel" GTN is not even worth 1credit ATM.