So,im considering (aka half way through) buying my Heavy armour DPS set

for PVP,running around in Soresu form

Is the Soresu damage reduction worth it? Or should i just bite the bullet and

re-spec DPS?

Ive read PVP Shield Generators are nearly useful as **** on a bull not only

because of yellow shots but also because ones crit chance can push

shield chance completely clear off the table

I have a guildmate who is running around with a similar build as a Assasin

and he rips ****+Lives to tell the tale,does this work well for us juggs?

Tankassins have much greater DPS output than Immortal Juggs. If you want to deal serious damage, you're going to need to respec Veng or Rage (which one is up to you, your preferences, and how you want to play). Immortal Juggs are not useless in pvp -- but they are not DPS. An Immortal Jugg is one the best Huttball carriers in the game, fantastic for holding a choke point until backup arrives, and probably one of the best CC and harassment classes in the game (you can really drive people nuts). But your damage is not going to be amazing, so sadly you won't be the kind of threat that a Tankassin in DPS gear is.

Tankassins have much greater DPS output than Immortal Juggs. If you want to deal serious damage, you're going to need to respec Veng or Rage (which one is up to you, your preferences, and how you want to play). Immortal Juggs are not useless in pvp -- but they are not DPS. An Immortal Jugg is one the best Huttball carriers in the game, fantastic for holding a choke point until backup arrives, and probably one of the best CC and harassment classes in the game (you can really drive people nuts). But your damage is not going to be amazing, so sadly you won't be the kind of threat that a Tankassin in DPS gear is.

Tankasins are broken anyways, and if they don't get a nerf Bioware doesn't care about PvP. Immortal Jugg actually serves the purpose of a tank in PvP, and are a fun class to play imo on a good team.

This is true. Your job is to harass someone into getting so mad at you that they actually try and kill you, and its better if more than one of em gets on you. While they are on you, they are not completing mission objectives and you are nothing but a big time sink. Jugg PvP Immortal is fun, but once again the glorious 10 meter interrupt, better cooldown, better damage output and subsequently better threat generation assassin is the best class for the job. At least this doesn't hurt me as much as the dead server, but both are serious log-in demotivaters.

This is true. Your job is to harass someone into getting so mad at you that they actually try and kill you, and its better if more than one of em gets on you. While they are on you, they are not completing mission objectives and you are nothing but a big time sink. Jugg PvP Immortal is fun, but once again the glorious 10 meter interrupt, better cooldown, better damage output and subsequently better threat generation assassin is the best class for the job. At least this doesn't hurt me as much as the dead server, but both are serious log-in demotivaters.

Plus tankassin's have much better escapablity tools at there disposal.

Assassin's interrupt is on 12 secs cooldown, though. Ours is 8.