Is SWTOR Going To Be at E3

Aus_Jedi

ok, I wonder if SWTOR going to be at E3 - if so, are they only going to be showing 1.3? which would be very disappointing. :rak_03:

Wasn't it in the Dev Tracker where they said they would be at E3?

*EDIT* my bad.... they said they were still going to be at the San Diego Comic-con and the Star Wars Celebration.

Edited by Ignicity

People celebrate every patch like it's launch.

ALERT ALERT CHEAP SHOT INCOMING ALERT ALERT

Well, arguably the features that are incoming with 1.3 should have been at launch;)

I know I know could'nt help myself

ALERT ALERT CHEAP SHOT INCOMING ALERT ALERT

Well, arguably the features that are incoming with 1.3 should have been at launch;)

I know I know could'nt help myself

I'm getting sick of this crap. Give me one solid reason why transfers should have been available at launch.

It's not unreasonable for a MMO to not make transfers available until 6 months after release. SWTOR would have had them sooner if it wasn't for legacy. Legacy complicates the transfer system. Thus the transfer system had to wait for legacy.

Hello!

We will be at E3 this year. So keep an eye out for us if you are attending and keep browsers opened for any news coming out of E3!

If you are curious about any events we will be attending in the future you can see our events page here.

:ph_cheers:

I'm getting sick of this crap. Give me one solid reason why transfers should have been available at launch.

It's not unreasonable for a MMO to not make transfers available until 6 months after release. SWTOR would have had them sooner if it wasn't for legacy. Legacy complicates the transfer system. Thus the transfer system had to wait for legacy.

Give me one solid reason why a LFG tool should not have been available at launch.

So basically you are saying Bioware doesn't know how to do their job properly and need to make excuses.

Hello!

We will be at E3 this year. So keep an eye out for us if you are attending and keep browsers opened for any news coming out of E3!

If you are curious about any events we will be attending in the future you can see our events page here.

there they are, thougth im curious what will be on show now.

Hello!

So i'm guessing they'll be revealing something big there.

legacy was a primary feature of the game any complications should have been ironed out well before launch, but BW has routinely dropped the ball.

Hello!

Woo, this sounds like we can expect some news !!! ?

So you guys think they're going to reveal a 1.4 feature before 1.3 has even hit the PTS?

I'm trying hard not to burst into fits of hysteria.

Maybe this secret space project ?

So you guys think they're going to reveal a 1.4 feature before 1.3 has even hit the PTS?

I'm trying hard not to burst into fits of hysteria.

Well its only logical, at events like E3 people like seeing new content, and since 1.3 is features heavy bioware will want something interesting to show off to the press, so they'll probably be presenting something unfinished from update 1.4

Give me one solid reason why a LFG tool should not have been available at launch.

Perhaps the product manager was an ex-WoW player who remembered how much more enjoyable WoW was before Blizzard turned it into an anonymous LFG dungeon spam game.

Clearly whoever made that decision misjudged the kind of players who would be attracted to this game. The kind who, you know, were also nostalgic about pre-LFG WoW and had said repeatedly during beta on these forums they didn't want the game to become the same anonymous LFG dungeon spammer they quit playing.

The biggest mistake that product manager made wasn't leaving out the LFG tool - it was not implementing any way for people to communicate en-mass across locations. There SHOULD have been at the very least a global LFG channel which people could use for recruiting and with less servers that probably would've been enough.

Here's more than one. If server transfer's were available at launch then the current population crisis would be non existant. And by now server populations will have virtually regulated themselves and stabilized which would have resulted in a higher subscription number right now. And less complaints. And less jobs that would have been lost at BioWare as a result. After all more subs = more money = more jobs.

I don't think what is in 1.3 should have been at launch, as I have played a lot of MMOs and they were more rough than SWTOR was, but also I don't think what is in 1.3 would be a big enough show off at E3 and that Bioware will need to pull something out amazing....or I kinda hoping they will.

As I am about to take a break until the game fills out a bit more.......:rak_03: