Dammit this needs a nerf!

Dracosz

You all know what I'm talking about... so entitled and angry every time someone insinuates that their skill is really a facet of how broken the game is. We need to take decisive ACTION, the longer we delay, the more their numbers grow and the more we wallow in the sorrows we have wrought.

NERF it, or we shall all perish in the flames of tyrannic oppression, the likes of which have not been seen or felt for centuries!

You all know what I'm talking about... so entitled and angry every time someone insinuates that their skill is really a facet of how broken the game is. We need to take decisive ACTION, the longer we delay, the more their numbers grow and the more we wallow in the sorrows we have wrought.

NERF it, or we shall all perish in the flames of tyrannic oppression, the likes of which have not been seen or felt for centuries!

Lol I have to agree, depending on the posters character the posters anti class so to speak needs a "nerf" or their class is so disproportionitly weak they need a huge buff. Its the same thing in EVERY MMO "I lost to <insert class> nerf them and buff my class cuz obviously balance is soooooooooooooo off and it couldnt possibly be anything else!!!" So much whine anymore lol

:

:eek: Still trying to figure out what he's talking about.