Powertechs need a buff

Makktenn

I never see powertechs top in WZ damage; kills, etc. Mauraders and operatives still own the battles along with sorcs. Powertech is only good at single target DPS now with the 1.2 changes to death from above and even with that our CC and distance closers are terrible. Unless your largely ignore in battle you'll have a hard time getting close enough to do real damage.

- Tanking specs destroyed in 1.2; all defenses are pretty much useless in PVP and now that hybrid specs are nerfed there is no option middle ground.

- Cool downs for grapple are super long unless you spec the tank spec

- No charge option with DPS spec even though majority of skills are 10m

Yeah! And while you're at it, Bioware, buff Mara/Sents and Tankassins/Shadows! If you're going to make faceroll classes, at least do it right!

Oh wait...you weren't being sarcastic...

If my Pyro gets buffed anymore, I'll feel...dirty playing him. Not sure what you're doing wrong, OP, but I top damage in almost every WZ I'm in, and I'm someone who keeps to objectives. The class works fine.

We could use stealth. And some heals. And a bannana milkshake.

In all seriousness. No we don't need a buff.

What about nuclear ordnance? Think about it...when an Alderaan match starts, we just drop a nuke or two and it's game over. Never have to leave the ship.

Yeah! And while you're at it, Bioware, buff Mara/Sents and Tankassins/Shadows! If you're going to make faceroll classes, at least do it right!

Oh wait...you weren't being sarcastic...

If my Pyro gets buffed anymore, I'll feel...dirty playing him. Not sure what you're doing wrong, OP, but I top damage in almost every WZ I'm in, and I'm someone who keeps to objectives. The class works fine.

The very reason i stopped my mara it feels wrong :)