Non-Combat Activities

MMornard

I just spent two hours on WoW fishing in Moonglade. It was extremely relaxing.

I frequently log on to my free WoW account, run the fishing and cooking daily, and fish a bit with my level 12 character.

This is time I could be spending on SWTOR if there were anything to do that didn't involve being shot at. I enjoy opening a big old can of Jedi whoop*** as much as the next guy, but sometimes I want to do something that requires zero brain cells.

Just sayin'.

Wouldn't mind a few more minigames like space, perhaps a few esports like lane swimming or gaining social points in a cantina

Sort sort of way to interact with people in a cantina and gain social points for it would be nice. Even if it's just a few. Sometimes you just need a few to get to the next social level.

Pazaak and swoop bike races, while not something I would play, would also probably work. Heck, I might even watch and bet on swoop races even if I didn't race.

Along with this, I think there should be a way to actually bet and watch the races, and to race you need your own vehicle so it would work for most everyone. Plus you could still win even if you don't have the best vehicle