Minor Complaint: Valor Titles

Lanimal

Why is it that valor 90 and 100 have titles Warlord and Elite Warlord. Conqueror sounds so much better than those. Would like to see a much better title for Valor 100 than something that sounds like a crappy NPC in a lowbie planet. I know its a harmless compared to all the necessities that BW needs to address first like ranked/8man/cross-server/server mergers etc but I still wanted to point it out. The titles should be way cooler sounding for arguably the longest grind in the game.

And here I was beginning to think PvPers had run out of things to complain about and were just recycling other people's whining.

Have you seen how small the antenna is on the pvp mission terminal? It should be much larger than that to reach all these players pvping all over the galaxy. THIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED ASAP

Centurion = Historical title

Gladiator - Historical title

Battle Master - Historical

War Hero - Relatively current title, evocative of a single act moreso than a career of accomplishments

Conquerer - Historical

Warlord - Historical and still used currently

Elite Warlord - Historical title mixed with a douchey distinction pimply faced kids like to assign to themselves.

Meh, I'll stick with "Darth".

Warlord is cool. Elite Warlord is cheezy.

This. Warlord is fine but... they should have come up with a new title to add to the range somewhere. Elite Warlord just reads like they ran out of ideas. Personally I'd go for something like Destroyer of Worlds... although I hope that somebody can have a better idea than that.

Elite Warlord sounds hella dumb. Should be either a totally new word, or High Warlord.

I liked the High Warlord title from WoW but to have the top 2 pvp titles be the exact same ones as the ones from vanilla WoW would give certain people a lot of ammunition to trash the game (and there's enough of that to go around already).