*** these frauds posting baout!

Vampari

"Our internal fraud team has confirmed that this is fake and we are closing this thread. Kiroshei has been actioned against accordingly. As per our forum rules, fake reports of this kind will not be tolerated". Just ban them as bio's professional anti fraud team proved without a dount that they are guilty of pvp;ing! Pvp'ing on pvp server should be banned if interferes with the PVE;ers as they make up most o subs!

"Our internal fraud team has confirmed that this is fake and we are closing this thread. Kiroshei has been actioned against accordingly. As per our forum rules, fake reports of this kind will not be tolerated". Just ban them as bio's professional anti fraud team proved without a dount that they are guilty of pvp;ing! Pvp'ing on pvp server should be banned if interferes with the PVE;ers as they make up most o subs!

Bet I get deleted and a warning? Any bets?

funny how you only qouted 1 post, and you conveniently left out the post about them apologizing and saying they were personally having the cs team contact those involved.

Funny how the people that this involved have dropped the issue yet those who were not havent.

I dont get why people like you stick around when you dont like the game or even play it.

funny how you only qouted 1 post, and you conveniently left out the post about them apologizing and saying they were personally having the cs team contact those involved.

Funny how the people that this involved have dropped the issue yet those who were not havent.

I dont get why people like you stick around when you dont like the game or even play it.

some people are just dumber than others

Greetings,

We have decided to close this thread as the discussion leaves little room for constructive discussion.

The thread that is being referenced in this thread can be found here:

STS World PVP - Hoth - Accounts threatened by GM

The following statement is an apology to those affected in this instance.

Hi everyone, I just wanted to start off by apologizing to the people that brought this issue to our attention. Our investigation teams looked very carefully through logs to see if any of the reported chat had occurred but for reasons that are currently unknown, it did not appear in the initial investigation. After verification from the teams, I came on here with the information that I had at the time. However, since then, a separate internal investigation has found evidence that this did, in fact, occur and the CS agent involved will be dealt with accordingly.

Again, I apologize to anyone affected. To those players impacted by this issue, you will be receiving personal calls from our Customer Service team shortly to review the situation and receive a personal apology.

Please enjoy the rest of your weekend.

We encourage you to report anyone who is violating the rules or Terms of Service via the In-Game Customer Service Portal if you believe someone is utilizing an exploit.