Superpatch tonight!?

Skyzen

So they went and ruined the headless horseman companion, which was the most awesome bug ever. And then they fixed a bunch of broken missions.

They actually squashed a lot of bugs for a maintenance patch - but probably not too exciting for the OP.

Hmm, this does give me an idea - they should make a headless pet legacy unlock.

Edited by jgelling

This patch brings us....more people!

But they're actually just bots that stand in fire, run into walls in the corner, walk off the bridge in Void Star.

I can imagine the posts now...

"OMG imp bots look cooler than rep bots! I mean seriously our sentinel bot looks like a clown!"

"Why are pub bots always freaking healers! Jesus they just sit there cross spamming heals and nothing dies!"

"Obviously Bioware favors imps cause their bots are better. I mean look at the Merc bot! It's Death from Above animation channels in half the time and does double the damage!"

"Why do the scoundrel bots need on everything?"

Lulz, im so pathetic I might actually support bots if that means I could get a warzone pop.

Lulz, im so pathetic I might actually support bots if that means I could get a warzone pop.

I remember when we used to get a Bot in a PUG dredgion group in Aion, the funniest part is the Bots were sometimes better than some of the nub players that joined

There will be no superservers until a time in that future that Bioware decrees after they check in with the magic eightball that has been blessed by the sacred why are you reading this long run on sentence when the basic point was the answer is NO! Edited by Tenceriker