Jedi Council (PT) vs VG chars

ReiKai

Really? Nuthin? C'mon, I didn't even go the anime route this time. :cool:

Excusing Scorpion (Who I'm very familiar with) and Dastan and Sephiroth who i know barely, I don't know who the rest of these people are.

Plus...not the many people like Vs Threads anymore.

Edited by CassusVerda

heihachi

and once hes finished with the jedi, he could go teach the sith how to be truly evil.

P.S. i also have to agree with sephiroth. maybe he and heihachi could have a apprentice/master thing going on

Normally I wouldn't derail a thread, but because this thread is pointless, I'll go ahead and do it anyway.

What would Sephiroth have to learn from Heihachi?

He's already:

Immortal.

Super Human.

Can fly.

Is a master swordsman.

Can throw a meteor at you.

Can only be defeated when you remove his spirit from his host body.

Can poison entire planets with diseases that insure his continued existence.

The list goes on.

Would you rather I drop Sephy and a few others from the list? It's not like it's Safer Sephiroth who's akin to a God. Heihachi's not even on there. And if you don't know who these guys are, that's kinda why I linked some AMV's with them to give you an idea.

I was Trying to hold back, seeing as there are dozens of characters in VG's more powerful than ones I have listed. Link (Zelda) and his chest full of plot-devicery. Laharl (Disgaea) who is basically an FTL'ing galaxy-level demonlord. Kratos (God of War), guy who literally came back from the Underworld, twice, killed Gods and has massive strength on top of that. Asura (Wrath of Asura) makes Kratos look like a child. Bayonetta can apparently blow away planets.

I was trying to keep things relatively Mild in terms of who I picked. Since Anime/Manga chars are too tough, I was trying to downgrade a bit. And if you haven't played Galerians, shame on you. It was a good game series. Sure it used some of the same controls scheme as Resident Evil, but it was still fun and he's not as ungodly overpowered as most Protagonists are made out to be.

Normally I wouldn't derail a thread, but because this thread is pointless, I'll go ahead and do it anyway.

What would Sephiroth have to learn from Heihachi?

He's already:

Immortal.

Super Human.

Can fly.

Is a master swordsman.

Can throw a meteor at you.

Can only be defeated when you remove his spirit from his host body.

Can poison entire planets with diseases that insure his continued existence.

The list goes on.

2 thoughts here

1) i always thought the sith apprentice / master things was different to the jedi version, and the sith's was much more of a hierarchy thing, than a teacher pupil thing.

2) i never said which would be master and which would be apprentice, i kinda left it open on purpose, looking at it logically neither would be servant to anybody. but as you say this whole thread is just abit of fun, so why not have them as a sith apprentice / master duo.

(2 OP, sorry i know heihachi wasn't on your list, thought id try an sneak him into the discussion :o)

Edited by grandmthethird