Kinrath Spider is unplayable..

Bamxk

Ok Bioware heres the play-by-play..

I log in.. try to find a group for anything.. nobody is on the fleet.. so I go to a few planets.. nobody is there.. I queue for pvp.. queues dont pop.. so i log off.

day after day.. seriously what the hell do I pay for? There is maybe a grand total of 15 players I see prime time on the weekends and we can never get a full 8v8 pvp group. I have no clue what its like for anyone else on different servers but these forums have more community than my server ever will. Im not paying $15/month to chat on a forum about the same topics that get closed over and over..

When my sub is up I have no choice but to cancel. Nobody in their right mind is going to pay to log into a server and just *********** sit there

Ok Bioware heres the play-by-play..

I log in.. try to find a group for anything.. nobody is on the fleet.. so I go to a few planets.. nobody is there.. I queue for pvp.. queues dont pop.. so i log off.

day after day.. seriously what the hell do I pay for? There is maybe a grand total of 15 players I see prime time on the weekends and we can never get a full 8v8 pvp group. I have no clue what its like for anyone else on different servers but these forums have more community than my server ever will. Im not paying $15/month to chat on a forum about the same topics that get closed over and over..

When my sub is up I have no choice but to cancel. Nobody in their right mind is going to pay to log into a server and just *********** sit there

This is the truth... look at the server during peak time!!

http://img846.imageshack.us/img846/7106/emptyb.png

Jedi Covenant (PvE) and The Fatman (PvP) are the only two strongly populated NA servers right now, assuming you can re-roll on either?

BW's going to have to play traffic cop on these server transfers to make sure they end up with say, 5 well-populated servers and people don't just try to go to JC or Fatman, find that's not an option and scatter just as badly as it is now.

Edited by jgelling

this is right now 10 50 est right now may 29th

server list in otder from most pop

http://i1062.photobucket.com/albums/t481/lordjimmy1979/Screenshot_2012-05-29_22_46_28_848075.jpg

fleet has

121 people i have no issues finding groups or fp. on my lvl 50 on another server i never did a single fp

on the jedi server i have done some and it did not take long to find people. so my advice is try a more pop server untill u can transfer your toons off the dead server

http://i1062.photobucket.com/albums/t481/lordjimmy1979/Screenshot_2012-05-29_22_47_25_255302.jpg

Edited by jimmyjediknight

this is right now 10 50 est right now may 29th

server list in otder from most pop

http://i1062.photobucket.com/albums/t481/lordjimmy1979/Screenshot_2012-05-29_22_46_28_848075.jpg

fleet has

121 people i have no issues finding groups or fp. on my lvl 50 on another server i never did a single fp

on the jedi server i have done some and it did not take long to find people. so my advice is try a more pop server untill u can transfer your toons off the dead server

http://i1062.photobucket.com/albums/t481/lordjimmy1979/Screenshot_2012-05-29_22_47_25_255302.jpg

Wow, what I would give to play my main toon on a server with that many players.

I love this game.. not bashing it at all.. its just not playable for some of us.

Wow, what I would give to play my main toon on a server with that many players.

I love this game.. not bashing it at all.. its just not playable for some of us.

Well, speaking from Jedi Covenant - it's not like it's super-amazing. It's nice that there are other people around and you bump into a few per planet, and you can queue for yet another game of Huttball in a few minutes or whatever, but it's not like it's a party or there's lively cantinas or anything like that.

Rumors of strippers and dancing girls and free cookies on JC and The Fatman are just that... and that's the official story. *Munch* *munch*

Edited by jgelling

he stated he cant play on a dead server so i just gave him a option to come to a server with a pop, never said it was super amazing. but when there are 64 ppl on the starter planet i started out on there makes for more fun then standing in fleet on a dead server

Well, speaking from Jedi Covenant - it's not like it's super-amazing. It's nice that there are other people around and you bump into a few per planet, and you can queue for yet another game of Huttball in a few minutes or whatever, but it's not like it's a party or there's lively cantinas or anything like that.

Rumors of strippers and dancing girls and free cookies on JC and The Fatman are just that... and that's the official story. *Munch* *munch*

he stated he cant play on a dead server so i just gave him a option to come to a server with a pop, never said it was super amazing. but when there are 64 ppl on the starter planet i started out on there makes for more fun then standing in fleet on a dead server

Yeah, no, it's good advice. Playing the game by yourself with just endless mobs and the creepy NPC ghost towns would be scary creepy, to say nothing of not being able to group post-50.

Edited by jgelling

Hello everyone!

Because several threads about this topic already exist, we'll be closing this thread in order to consolidate discussion. We encourage you to join the existing discussion of server populations in one of the following:

Server population is dropping...

Free transfers in the future?

Most servers are dead - we need transfers now, not in early summer

When will there be a "SERVER MERGE?"

Thanks!