Idea for biowear.

During the time you plan on being on TOR the most...

Login

Review server list for servers with Standard or better populations

Double click that server

Create character

Not at the computer with my game client on it so my instructions may be a bit off but you get the idea.

During the time you plan on being on TOR the most...

Login

Review server list for servers with Standard or better populations

Double click that server

Create character

Not at the computer with my game client on it so my instructions may be a bit off but you get the idea.

this isnt what he meant.......rerolling? no........ clicking to standard or better populations? no........ this is the complete opposite because u don't know who is transfering where and which servers turn into light or which turns into heavy u just never know unless bioware gives us a list of servers to go to and close down half the US servers.

this isnt what he meant.......rerolling? no........ clicking to standard or better populations? no........ this is the complete opposite because u don't know who is transfering where and which servers turn into light or which turns into heavy u just never know unless bioware gives us a list of servers to go to and close down half the US servers.

Sorry if I misunderstood. If the OP meant for the mods to post the list of servers that will have players will have the option of merging into... that would be awesome actually.