Any good bounty hunter names?

Koru

Lots of good names here, I prefer names that have meaning behind them.

My Merc is named Provocatori Spacewolf, named after a type of Roman gladiator, provocatores (challengers), that wore heavy armor

My PT is named Venatori Spacewolf, also named after a type of Roman gladiator that led hunts of wild beasts.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't read through the whole thread but, Just wanted to put this out there; Boba Fett's Original name was Jaster Mereel and another bounty hunter who dressed the same as Boba, and at times led people to believe he was Boba Fett, was Jodo Kast. I have not seen these names yet on any server I have been on. If not those exact names at least they can give someone a starting point to figure out a name for a BH. ;) Edited by Geomil

• 7 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Well, my legacy name is Gray, so finding a good sounding full proper name was a tad difficult. Several that went perfectly were taken, so I finally got creative.

My bounty hunter is Au'celot Gray.

Edited by Vradic
Spelling

• 2 weeks later...

With people displaying names that appear as two-word names, can I assume that you doing this by using the legacy name as the surname? Because spaces in names don't seem to be allowed. The naming rules in this game are really poor. I wish they'd open a new naming convention, allowing FIRST, "NICKNAME", LAST or any combination of this with spaces.

Currently, the "one capital letter, no spaces, no numerals, one hyphen and one apostrophe (not at the end)" naming thing is a pain.