• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
The gallery has being updated post patch 2.3.1 to include all the speeders ingame that are currently available in high res.

This is a high res gallery of all the speeders - 110 in total - that are ingame right now. Some speeders have being discontinued (i.e. Korrealis family of speeders)

Here is the link to the gallery: http://dulfy.net/2012/05/29/complete-high-res-catalog-of-all-swtor-speeders/

Enjoy!

As always a great job Dulfy. My one and only complaint is the ease to access older information on your site other than that keep up the good work. :)

As always a great job Dulfy. My one and only complaint is the ease to access older information on your site other than that keep up the good work. :)

What kind of older information? Some outdated stuff I remove them from the menu if they are no longer relevant. The menu has only so much space :(

• 1 month later...
Ha, I thought there were close to 150 now. This is good news though because it brings me closer to max (Ihave stuff split over two 50 legacies/servers but I believe I should land somewhere in the 120 region). Now if I could only get some of the EC speeders, there's always someone grabbing them. On KP/EV I tend to get them all the time though despite that everyone is needing.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...