Omenbringer headpiece and gloves

DogFVM

This has been asked before and got very little response.

Where or how do you get the Omenbringer headpiece and gloves?

They are never on our GTN so answers need to be a little bit more creative.

Does anyone know?

The gloves can drop from one of the bosses in Republic's Most Wanted (Heroic 2 on Coruscant) Tho it's like ultra-freaking rare....We farmed it for a couple months and only one pair dropped.

The headpiece, I am not sure of....It's level 27...so it could drop from Alderaan/Balmorra I'd guess.

Edited by Sural

Thank you. That is the most concise answer regarding the gloves I have heard and believe me, I have searched.

were you high level when you farmed it?

As a level 50, it could be a quick repeatable stroll for me.

Just the Headpiece info needed now.

Many thanks

I got the headpiece on Alderran. It was a dropped by an Elite Cryo sniper, I believe. I can't be 100% certain it was a Cryo sniper though as I was rushing through that section. But it was in that open farm area near the first section where you have to defeat the Sith apprentices. It was not a class quest but a planet quest if that helps. Best I can do as I didn't think about it much at the time.

Thank you. That is the most concise answer regarding the gloves I have heard and believe me, I have searched.

were you high level when you farmed it?

As a level 50, it could be a quick repeatable stroll for me.

Just the Headpiece info needed now.

Many thanks

50s. You can solo it easily without even a companion.

Short of the occasional discovery on the GTN....

Head Piece: Potentially Alderaan, could drop anywhere.

Chest Piece: Gree series (Coruscant)

Pants: Taris Bonus Series

Boots: Tatooine (Could drop anywhere)

Bracers: Enemies of the Republic Final boss (Coruscant H4)

Gloves: Republic's Most Wanted (Coruscant H2)

Belt: Enemies of the Republic Final Boss (Coruscant H4)

Now this is not a guarantee. But these are what people say they got them from. The drop rates are pretty low....if you want to farm...be patient, and don't expect to get the pieces right away.

Thanks! I've farmed the H4 boss for about 150 drops so far (not a huge amount) and yet to see the Omenbringer's items drop, however I've received 3 other orange bracers and a few purple pieces.

At least now i know that he can (potentially) drop the belt.

A little of topic, but where can I find the Omenbringer waistwrap, should any body know.

I'm pretty sure it was world drop. There used to be tons of those on ah and very early on in game people were selling wrist/belts between 10k-15k before people knew their value. Just check the gtm each day and eventually find one for sale. Assuming you play on decent populated server.