Sith Warriors are just a Weak tool ?

Zoliaxen

The sith inquisitor is a weakling who has dumb luck and others plotting for him.

The sith warrior is a wrecking ball who specializes in lightsaber-ing people, monsters, droids, and plots in the face to death.

I much prefer the... direct approach.

The SW is more than just martial might. The way he/she throws people around and insta-snaps necks with a tiny flick makes it obvious that they could rip people apart with the force easily enough, they just prefer not to. It's more satisfying to plunge a saber into an opponents belly. :D

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wish the SI story was how bioware advertised it bioware called the SI someone who works from the shadows and manipulates people from the shadows. I did not see that once they could of easily fit that part into chapter 3 because the SI needs to build forces for the kaggeth but in the story they just kinda fall in the SI lap like everything in the story. But nooooo we had to spend chapter 3 doing that healing rubbish. >_________>

Majority of the time its the npcs plotting and manipulating in the shadows and the SI is just caught in the middle of it and just uses lightning to get out of the situations.

While the sith warrior yeah they can act like a brute but they gave me what I wanted in the SI story political powerplays and machinations making jedi fall to the dark side mind screwing people using words to defeat your enemy. That should of been in the SI story. Plus don't get me started on taris if ashara actually fell to the dark side it would of been my favourite planet but she did not and it caused to be my most hated planet.

At the end of the day the SW is better written there is a reason why In beta people were saying they should keep chapter 1 of the SI and scrap the rest and do it over. Cause the class story was not how it was advertised.

Edited by lokdron

• 2 weeks later...
I just wish the SI story was how bioware advertised it bioware called the SI someone who works from the shadows and manipulates people from the shadows. I did not see that once they could of easily fit that part into chapter 3 because the SI needs to build forces for the kaggeth but in the story they just kinda fall in the SI lap like everything in the story. But nooooo we had to spend chapter 3 doing that healing rubbish. >_________>

Majority of the time its the npcs plotting and manipulating in the shadows and the SI is just caught in the middle of it and just uses lightning to get out of the situations.

While the sith warrior yeah they can act like a brute but they gave me what I wanted in the SI story political powerplays and machinations making jedi fall to the dark side mind screwing people using words to defeat your enemy. That should of been in the SI story. Plus don't get me started on taris if ashara actually fell to the dark side it would of been my favourite planet but she did not and it caused to be my most hated planet.

At the end of the day the SW is better written there is a reason why In beta people were saying they should keep chapter 1 of the SI and scrap the rest and do it over. Cause the class story was not how it was advertised.

I thought it was going to be challenge to build a power base.

Moff Pyron approaches you with everything and all you have to do is get a chip from your cult that they conveniently already had. Hey presto you now have an armada of ships at your disposal >.>

SW story came across as much more of a struggle against your primary enemy and I liked that.