we cant raid because group system is broken!

Today we wanted to do the last two bosses of Karragas on HC and we couldn´t because of that messed up Group system it was impossible for us to invite our 8th man. We found out that there was a conflit in the local phases between him and our tank, both resettet their phases relogged and did a lots of stupid other things.

AND IT STILL Didn´t work, EITHER you FIX your brooken System or you give us the info how to work around this bug!

Tomorrow is ID Reset and we couldn´t complete because of your brooken SYSTEM!

FIX IT!!!!

Edited by Ellvaan
Edited thread title to removed Avoiding the filter

As far as I can remember, this was announced as fixed.

They did provide a work-around:

1.) Find affected player.

2.) Have someone else log out, create a new character, log in, and invite affected player to group.

3.) Have affected player leave group (passes the negative effect to the newly created character).

4.) Delete the noobie character and invite (previously) affected player to group.

If you tried that and it did not work, then it is probably another bug with similar (same?) symptoms. You should report it either way in game via /bug.

As far as I can remember, this was announced as fixed.

They did provide a work-around:

1.) Find affected player.

2.) Have someone else log out, create a new character, log in, and invite affected player to group.

3.) Have affected player leave group (passes the negative effect to the newly created character).

4.) Delete the noobie character and invite (previously) affected player to group.

If you tried that and it did not work, then it is probably another bug with similar (same?) symptoms. You should report it either way in game via /bug.

Tried that so its a bug^^

Had something similar happen to us tonight, a first for me, and I have done a lot of ops. Was helping a group complete last three boss on KP normal, had some folks in ops that had done the first two bosses, some had not.

When zoning in, some members would be automatically kicked out of the instance. Tried re-logging, tried re-forming ops, tried different leaders. Did not try the new character creation thing. Finally had to call the ops as we could not get everybody into the ops at the same time.

Submitted a bug report.

Tried that so its a bug^^

Fair enough, and it really doesn't surprise me too much. However, this is the first (and second - reply above this) time I have heard of it coming back.

It affected me several times when it was around before. As the provided workaround no longer works, I assume its a different bug that shows many (or most) of the same symptoms.

I tend to agree with the sentiment of your OP, but (IMO) the delivery could have used a bit of work - especially to include that you believed it to be a NEW emergence of a previously known-to-be-fixed issue.

Hopefully, with some /bug reports going in (and a thread on the forums) this will be looked at / fixed very soon and / or a workaround provided.