A list of servers we can move to????

Ipea

It would be nice if we could get a list of servers that are going to be open for transfers when it goes live,

Im sure im not the only person that is near to unsubbing due to being stuck on a dead server and unable to play my main toons,

I wont be resubbing if i cant move to an active server like the one i made alts on and play now, i am not goning to put all that work in again of grinding 2x War heros 4x lvl 50 toons and all that legacy again.

Please can we get a list of servers that will be open for transfers

It would be nice if we could get a list of servers that are going to be open for transfers when it goes live,

Im sure im not the only person that is near to unsubbing due to being stuck on a dead server and unable to play my main toons,

I wont be resubbing if i cant move to an active server like the one i made alts on and play now, i am not goning to put all that work in again of grinding 2x War heros 4x lvl 50 toons and all that legacy again.

Please can we get a list of servers that will be open for transfers

im sure when they are nearer to allowing transfers tehy will release a list of who can go where... asking now is just going to start complaints and fights.

The way I read one of the comments in one of the interviews was that you'd be able to transfer to any server. Hope I'm wrong about that though. They should limit transfers to the higher pop servers so they can start the process of weeding out the lower pop servers and consolidate the pop.

The way I read one of the comments in one of the interviews was that you'd be able to transfer to any server. Hope I'm wrong about that though. They should limit transfers to the higher pop servers so they can start the process of weeding out the lower pop servers and consolidate the pop.

yeah thats the impression I got from emmanuelle luscini's panel at MCM. He made it sound like we would be able to transfer with our friends to any server we wanted for free.