Infinite end-game PvP and PvE content solution

Libensborn

This is somehow a repost from a topic i did on the PvP section, but it wasnt getting a lot of attention:

So we've been talking about RWZs and World PvP, but what about implementing a server wide Guild Ranking system and a Global Servers Guild Ranking System?

I truly think this would make PvP alot more interesting for guilds and random players in order to reach/remain at the 1st place. This would ofc be done through Server RWZs and WPvP, and mainly through X-Server RWZs.

A Guild Rank system is what we need to keep people interested in PvP. A Player Rank System would also be welcome.

I suggest we start asking for this feature on future Q&A so BW actually considers the importance of it.

.................................................. .................................................. ......

As for PvE, lvl 50 dynamic events such as raiding enemy NPC cities, and defending them, along with friendly NPCs and players to shift their allegiance, which on a global scale would shift an entire planet allegiance (SWG). By holding a planet or a number of planets under your faction flag your faction would get bonuses (maybe valor like it was the case of Ilum). With cool animations as Imperial/Rep ships landed to support your fight would be awesomely welcome.

I know every single player would love this addition to the game.

So instantly you have the solution for infinite PvP and PvE eng-game content.

Come on people, provide your insights in this topic, ask for this on Q&A repeatedly so BW decides to implement that so they dont ahve to hear about it anymore...as it seems it is the only way they decide to add something the community asks.

Improvements to the idea are welcome.

PS - If you're here to QQ, moan, ***** or whine, dont bother and leave now!