How un-subbing doesn't help population

ZirusZero

Hmm, nope.

Didn't see anything from the Devs stating that they can't add content because they are too busy working on server merges, as you are claiming. In fact, server merges were not even brought up at all.

Looks like you're going to have to "que up for Reaper" again and find a link that backs up your claim.

Nah ... you already won. Bioware themselves could send you a certified letter and you'd call them out for ... something. Not worth the effiort.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah ... you already won. Bioware themselves could send you a certified letter and you'd call them out for ... something. Not worth the effiort.

I just wanted a link that backed up your claim. I didn't know it was going to cause you so much trouble. *shrugs*

Look, before you ask, it's not only Bioware's fault, but the community's. By un-subbing, the population lowers, in which ironically people un-sub about there being low population *Chuckles*.

not everyone enjoys paying money for a game that is going down in flames

Blizzard treats thier players like moody spoiled brats that just want things handed to them. Giving in to whatever demands thier player base wanted. And what gets hurt at the end is the MMO community as a whole. When a noisy 14 year old teen holds alot of power in a given MMO forum and the sheep follow along to influence the devs to changing a game. That is a sign that the MMO gaming industry is slowly die.

And this is why Blizzard is successful. The customer is always right, especially for an MMO. If you cater to a group of people the way they do they will be successful. You wanna know why they act this way? Because Blizzard Entertainment is a multi-billion dollar corporation that will continue to act the same exact way they always do, because the way they are acting is making them tons of money.

Look, before you ask, it's not only Bioware's fault, but the community's. By un-subbing, the population lowers, in which ironically people un-sub about there being low population *Chuckles*. However, this is also bioware's fault by spreading out the community in having too many servers. Just my 2 cents here.

As a vet I'm only here for some friends and my sub. When that runs out I won't look back on this. If there is hope it's up to the devs to show what they dream for the future, not surprise me every so often with there updates.

All of you can keep playing the pointing fingers and blame game, yet none of you have had any real discussion, that includes both parties players and developers. I'm not here for this crap I had more fun in galaxies this is not fun.

And this is why Blizzard is successful. The customer is always right, especially for an MMO. If you cater to a group of people the way they do they will be successful. You wanna know why they act this way? Because Blizzard Entertainment is a multi-billion dollar corporation that will continue to act the same exact way they always do, because the way they are acting is making them tons of money.

Blizzard succeeded because they cater to everyone, and were successful at pleasing most. #swtor appeals to the smaller subset of bioware fans and starwars fans, and people who hate wow.

Its been said before, but blizzard cs is light years ahead of biowares.

As a vet I'm only here for some friends and my sub. When that runs out I won't look back on this. If there is hope it's up to the devs to show what they dream for the future, not surprise me every so often with there updates.

All of you can keep playing the pointing fingers and blame game, yet none of you have had any real discussion, that includes both parties players and developers. I'm not here for this crap I had more fun in galaxies this is not fun.

Im sure if the devs had a sit down talk with me and had an honest discussion about the future of the game, they could retain me and many other reasonable people as customers. Mmos are like a time investment: right now #swtor is a bad investment.

Last I checked, it was Bioware, not the Community that were slow to open Server Transfers, fix bugs and basically released a game still in it's Beta.

Bioware is paid to keep customers satisfied.

The Community pays to play.

So whose fault is it if people are leaving the game again?

This.

Not to mention the dead servers were an issue from the start. I played on a server they opened up after all the core ones got filled to capacity, but not many people went there and even in it's peak, it was always light, it hit standard a handful of times. The problem is 100% Biowares here, for failing to produce a game able to maintain it's player base, and even greater fault for just half-assing server populations from the very start and hoping it'll fix itself out.