Healing question

Roughneck

If I use my companion as a healing companion and that companion uses Cunning as their Primary Stat, I always stack more Cunning instead of Endurance. Endurance will keep him alive, but Cunning increases the amount of healing he does, so that keeps you alive :)

Generally, the Cunning > Endurance goes for all companions, except tank companions, who will need the larger hitpoint pool, so they will stack Endurance primarily.

Of course, there are considerations later in the game, that suggest you should not stack too much Cunning versus Endurance or the secondary stats, but in general I would suggest looking at the Companion gear you are offered as mission rewards in some of the missions as a guide for how to prioritise the stats.

if you have a operative/scoundrel or you use a healer compagnion, do you equipe him:

Cunning > Endurance or Cunning < Endurance

If you are using a healing pet then you are the one being hit so your pet would need more cunning than endurance.

In truth, the only people that need more endurance than their primary stat would be tanks. All healing and dps players/companions should be prioritizing their primary stat (Str/Will/Cunning/Aim depending on class) over endurance. Edited by Natarii

if you have a operative/scoundrel or you use a healer compagnion, do you equipe him:

No matter what class you are, or your companion is, you want their main stat to be the highest value, period.

So your healer (such as Quinn) would stack Cunning over Endurance, without question.

Cunning is the ability to use "Technology", Endurance is your health pool. Cunning increases healing and damage, but you have to be specced healing to be most efficient. I hope this helped. :)