PTS: What is going to happen to my toon?

GorZie

I have been testing 1.2 and leveled a toon up to level 40. I just read that you are going to take the server down to get ready to deploy 1.3. I just wonder if I have to be concerned about my toon, Are you going to wipe down all the characters or will I be able to play my toon again.

I have been raising this question multiple times in the weekly Q&A but never got any feedback.

Will I be able to get a copy of the toon onto a proper server or is she going to die?

Edited by GorZie

I have been testing 1.2 and leveled a toon up to level 40. I just read that you are going to take the server down to get ready to deploy 1.3. I just wonder if I have to be concerned about my toon, Are you going to wipe down all the characters or will I be able to play my toon again.

I have been raising this question multiple times in the weekly Q&A but never got any feedback.

Will I be able to get a copy of the toon onto a proper server or is she going to die?

I don't understand why you would still be testing 1.2 on a test server 6 weeks after it was already added to the game, unless you're just going for the title you get for getting to 50.

Unfortunately, test server characters are vulnerable to a data wipe at any time. It's just part of being on the test server.

I don't understand why you would still be testing 1.2 on a test server 6 weeks after it was already added to the game, unless you're just going for the title you get for getting to 50.

Unfortunately, test server characters are vulnerable to a data wipe at any time. It's just part of being on the test server.

Some guilds/players expressly just use the PTS, so it's not surprising. But if the player is new to it all...

I played up to lvl 40 on the pts before 1.2 went live though. Its a lot of time invested and i think I gave good feedback as well. We can't expect the game to change into a direction we would like if we don't test on the pts.

However I would appreciated If players who take the time to test would be awarded with something else than just 2 titles that took a bout 5 min to implement into the game.

Edited by GorZie