Blizzard is going to annouce a release date to put the nail in the coffin

idonotdonot

Blizzard has shown in the past that they have impeccable timing when it comes to countering their competition. Bioware, I really hope you are going to surprise us and get everything out early and surprise announce some PVP stuff because I predict Blizzard is going to announce a release date at the end of June to freeze everyone in place who has their 6 months run out in July. They will announce the Pandas for a Sept release date. We will still be waiting on the non-content 1.3 patch and people won't resub. Then blizzard will push back their release date to Nov but the damage will have been done to SWTOR at that point. I really hope Bioware is going to surprise us with something early.

I'll be honest if I was going to continue playing wow then I would be playing wow at the moment I know pandas and pokemon have been part of wow lore forever but I'm a bit old for that sort of thing. Edited by corbanite

I'll be honest if I was going to continue playing wow then I would be playing wow at the moment.

pretty much this. If people didn't already buy the 1 year subscription with free diablo 3 then odds are they aren't going to leave this game to play MoP now.

I played WoW for 4 days, couldn't stomach much more than that. But i still sub to Lotro. I have 4 days left on my sub, so i'll be playing a lot more lotro until they bring transfers or merges. Won't be re-subbing until then.

Hi all,

Since the focus and majority of this discussion is focused around a game other than STAR WARS: The Old Republic, we are going to go ahead and close this thread. As a reminder, we ask that the community use the General Discussion section for general discussion relating to STAR WARS: The Old Republic.

Thanks!