Colour-matching and hide-headgear for Companions!

Flyminator

Agree that it's definitely needed and I'd love to see it in the game, but honestly there are so many other pressing issues that this one has to be down on the list of priorities right now.

Agree that it's definitely needed and I'd love to see it in the game, but honestly there are so many other pressing issues that this one has to be down on the list of priorities right now.

Both of them are things that should have been in before launch.

Both of them are things that should have been in before launch.

I remember watching a stream before release of the game with the developers talking about the game. They said 'people didn't think we'd have a hide head slot option...of course you can hide your helmet!'. I find it funny that if they think it was so obvious, how could they not have added that feature for a companion, which is essentially an extension of the player?

Should have been available at launch... but right now it's the least of their worries.

lol, this thread is amazing considering the shape that this game is in. Subs are flying out the door, people are being fired and then theres a thread about how important it is to be able to hide your companions hat.

if other things arent fixed first, your companion wont have a hat to hide.

Edited by Mallorik