Turn off camera smart pivot

lukrexia

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In DAoC this was called Camera Snap Back. You could disable it, and also control how fast it would return to the default position.

Something to do with the cameras that is much more important is this auto-zoom feature. When ever your camera is obstructed in-game - hitting a wall, tunnel, objective, etc - it sucks up behind your character. I'm constantly having to scroll back w/ the mouse wheel to get zoomed out. It's infuriating and really makes playing a melee class a chore.

I talked with a CSR about it, and they said it was a known issue that they are working on a fix for. I'm not sure if this was a BS line or not, but BioWare will owe me a new Razer pretty soon.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This is driving me freaking nuts

I agree that they should add an option for this. I find it highly annoying.

On a sidenote - why do a lot of people curse, scream and nag at Bioware and other players when they are typing in the forums? It is so hard to have a civil discussion without namecalling, trolling and bad attitude?

It is possible to adress this issue and come up with suggestions without beeing a douchbag. Try it.

Probably because whenever you try to be civil some troll comes along and attacks you just because there is something in the game you do not like.

I will never understand why people feel the need to come attack others who,for instance, do not like forced camera spin.

Why do they spend their time here on the forums attacking people who do not like something so easy to adjust as this? It's not like we are whining that jedi voices suck and asking them to hire samuel L jackson to voice over our jedi's or something else completely ridiculous like that

turn off pivot. Its a disgrace to have this forced on players! this was issued so many times in beta, and no.. never any response at all.

BW support and feedback its so terrible bad. Glad I'm not continuing after the free month. Not worth the money.

So many bugs and annoyances in the game atm. Oh well, my nerdrage done. No more money to BW from my pocket.

Bioware/ea stop being *********** ******* and put the option into the game.

I know it will take about 6 minutes of coding so get off your lazy asses and do it.

Thanks bros

Obviously has no idea how long coding actually takes

don't tell me your a programmer or any bs like that, your statement makes you an obvious liar.

I agree that they should add an option for this. I find it highly annoying.

On a sidenote - why do a lot of people curse, scream and nag at Bioware and other players when they are typing in the forums? It is so hard to have a civil discussion without namecalling, trolling and bad attitude?

It is possible to adress this issue and come up with suggestions without beeing a douchbag. Try it.

You fail at your own suggestion...