When do you think we will get in?

TeaRocks

hello everyone, I am currently living in Europe and I was wondering people who pre-ordered and registered late November / early December when or even what is the chance of us getting in? I am sure not the first two days 13/14 of December. so when do you think the glorious magical email that is filled with fun epic stuff will be in your inbox?

They still advertise "preorder now and play up to 5 days early"

I think they will let everyone from July in today, they will then let everyone from August ( and maybe part of september/oktober ? ) in tomorrow and finally then everyone else will get in on the 15th.

That way everybody got the 5 days.

That is my guess/hope at least.

kind regards, Melf

Edited by Darth_Melf

I think they will let everyone from July in today, they will then let everyone from August ( and maybe part of september/oktober ? ) in tomorrow and finally then everyone else will get in on the 15th.

kind regards, Melf

Get ready to be dissapointed. Max 4 waves per day, not everyone from july got in today. We who ordered late will get max. 1 day access. But, before that i'll be in Azeroth already.

kind regards, Melf

If you check the homepage it actually states "Pre-Order and and you may play upto 5 days early".

It's doesn't state that per-ordering means an automatic 5 day early access ;)

Okay, I may be wrong, however I was just making a guess. There was a HUGE amount of people who ordered the very first day. I still think they may get all of july in with the 4th batch of the day. At least I'm hoping so since I redeemed my code on this site on the 29th of july. Regardless, I don't think my guess was THAT wrong. Only time will tell though.

kind regards, Melf

Edited by Darth_Melf