Will cross-server LFG tool include Heroics and how?

I ask, because I'm one of the players that likes to just character hop and make more characters and try all kinds of different classes, and it's become horrendously hard to find people for a heroic.

No, not just because of server populations, but also because people with 50's are making alts and are of the opinion that 'Heroics just aren't worth it.'...

That's not even counting the people who are already grouped with guild-mates running on planets.

I literally sat for almost 4 hours one evening with 10+ people on the planet refusing to do any heroics.

Are they going to phase the heroics so they can be done cross-server like with WoW's instances?

Or are those of us who actually enjoy grouping up with folks for a simple thing like a heroic just supposed to suffer when this LFG tool comes out supporting WZ and FP/OPs?

Forgive me if my signature latches onto this post, I don't really post on here and the preview is showing it attached...

I ask, because I'm one of the players that likes to just character hop and make more characters and try all kinds of different classes, and it's become horrendously hard to find people for a heroic.

No, not just because of server populations, but also because people with 50's are making alts and are of the opinion that 'Heroics just aren't worth it.'...

That's not even counting the people who are already grouped with guild-mates running on planets.

I literally sat for almost 4 hours one evening with 10+ people on the planet refusing to do any heroics.

Are they going to phase the heroics so they can be done cross-server like with WoW's instances?

Or are those of us who actually enjoy grouping up with folks for a simple thing like a heroic just supposed to suffer when this LFG tool comes out supporting WZ and FP/OPs?

Forgive me if my signature latches onto this post, I don't really post on here and the preview is showing it attached...

Many threads exist on this subject..but basically they are coming out with a same server LFG and yes..it will have options for heroics. Cross server LFG is only for PVP in 1.3

Hello there,

You might be interested in the new

that was recently released. Damion Schubert and Daniel Erickson talk about the 'Group-finder' feature planned for patch 1.3.

In order to keep the forums tidy and conversations in one place please use this thread to discuss LFG and Dungeon Finders, we will be closing this current thread.

Hope this helps! Have a great day!